Registration for attendees has been moved to the LIFCO Discord!
- Join the LIFCO Discord.
- In the #instructions channel, the LIFC Discord bot is linked. Click on it and open a direct message with the LIFC Discord Bot.
- In the direct message, send the command “/register [your date of birth in YYYY-MM-DD] [your fursona name]”. We will only use your birthdate to verify your access to mature content.
- The bot will reply with a success message, and you are done!
- You will also get a link to customise your conbadge for printing.
Code of Conduct
- Attendees MUST be 13 years of age and above to attend this event. This is in line with Discord’s age limit stated in their Terms of Service.
- Respect others. This means no harassment, racism, trolling, etc.
- Stick to the English language when speaking to be inclusive of all members.
- Keep conversations, links, and media free of anything violent, hateful, political, or illegal.
- When participating in voice and video calls, please be mindful of other attendees. Avoid interrupting or talking over others when they are speaking, and do not override the existing conversation topic.
- When participating in video calls, please put on the appropriate attire (at least T-shirt and shorts). There should be absolutely no nudity. This includes mature channels.
- Do note that people may take screenshots or screen recordings of various games and panels during the event.
- You may not take screenshots or screen recordings of the event for commercial use. Please contact the LIFC team for more information.
- Mature topics should only be discussed in the appropriate channels.
- No spamming.
- No advertising. This includes the sharing of other telegram groups, discord servers, art/story commissions, etc. If you are unsure, please ask a moderator. If you wish to promote your commissions and/or merch, please sign up as a dealer here so we can assign you a Dealers’ Den channel.
- No piracy, or encouraging piracy. This includes telling attendees to pirate a game, streaming a movie on Discord, or posting links to download content that is illegal to share.
- If at any point in time you feel uncomfortable with whatever someone is saying or doing, report it to a moderator either in public or in private, depending on what you’re comfortable with.
- Respect the moderators’ decisions. If you want to appeal a certain decision, or clarify the rationale behind them, please PM any of our moderators.
- LIFC reserves the right to remove attendees who do not comply with the Code of Conduct.
- LIFC reserves the right to change the Code of Conduct.
Last updated: 17 Sep 2023