LIFCO is a place where we can meet up with friends, have fun, and experience what the furry fandom has to offer. As such, let’s keep it a safe and enjoyable space for everyone by keeping to the following rules.
- Respect others. This means no harassment, racism, trolling, etc.
- Stick to the English language when speaking to be inclusive of all members.
- Keep conversations, links, and media free of anything violent, hateful, political, or illegal.
- When participating in video calls, please put on the appropriate attire (at least T-shirt and shorts). There should be absolutely no nudity. This includes mature channels.
- Do note that people may take screenshots or screen recordings of various games and panels during the event. However, no screenshots or recordings are to be taken in the hangout rooms; please respect people’s privacy!
- Mature topics should only be discussed in the appropriate channels.
- No spamming.
- No advertising. This includes the sharing of other telegram groups, discord servers, art/story commissions, etc. If you are unsure, please ask a moderator. If you wish to promote your commissions and/or merch, please sign up as a dealer here so we can assign you a Dealer Den’s channel.
- If at any point in time you feel uncomfortable with whatever someone is saying or doing, report it to a moderator either in public or in private, depending on what you’re comfortable with.
- Respect the moderators’ decisions. If you want to appeal a certain decision, or clarify the rationale behind them, please PM any of our moderators.
- LIFC reserves the right to remove attendees who do not comply with the Code of Conduct.
- LIFC reserves the right to change the Code of Conduct.
Last updated: 24 Feb 2022