Once you have registered for LIFCO, your convention badge will be emailed to you. You’ll be able to upload a profile picture to customise your badge.
There are 3 types of passes: Attendee, Volunteer, and Staff pass. The Attendee pass is for regular attendees. The Volunteer pass is for people who volunteer to help us out with moderating the LIFCO Discord. The Staff pass is for the LIFCO planning team. These passes are purely cosmetic.
There are 5 ribbons that you can get on your badge:
- Dealer: Sign up as a dealer and take commissions, sell mechanise, and/or collect orders! More information is available here.
- Panellist: Sign up as a panellist and present a panel, host a workshop, and/or entertain! More information is available here.
- Game Host: Sign up as a game host and lead a round of games. More information is available here.
- Fursuiter: Submit a short video of yourself in fursuit. More information is available here.
- Conbook Contributor: Submit art, stories, music, or photos to the LIFCO conbook. More information is available here.
Share your artistic creations, talk about your passions, host a game, show off your fursuit, and sell your merch. There are many exciting ways for you to earn these ribbons for your badge!