Dealer’s Den application is currently open! The form will close on 27 November, so be sure to sign up before then. Do note that all dealers must be registered as an attendee. If you have not already signed up as an attendee, sign up here!
After that, click on the button below to register as a dealer!
The Dealer’s Den is a space where artists and creators can take commissions, sell merchandise, take orders, and so on. As a dealer, your products will be listed on the LIFCO website. During the event, you will also be provided a channel on the LIFCO Discord where you can promote your products, take orders, and answer questions.
Dealer’s Code of Conduct
- You will adhere to the Attendee’s Code of Conduct.
- No selling of prohibited items or services. This includes (but is not limited to) products that promote hate speech, illegal/contraband items, items/services that infringes on copyrights, counterfeit goods, drugs, and so on.
- If your products contain mature content, request for an 18+ room to promote your content. All posts and images in general rooms must not contain mature content (this includes the pages you link to on your Dealer’s channel).
Last updated: 24 Feb 2022
Tips for Dealers
- Make use of your text channel to promote your work! You can post your commission prices, art examples, photos of mechanise, and so on.
- Attendees will not be able to post on your text channel, but you can set up threads for people to ask questions and post orders. Check out how you can set up a thread here.
- Do show up for LIFCO! While you don’t have to show up for all the panels and games, do stick around to answer questions about your commissions, products, payment methods, etc. We also have voice channels where you can stream art, meet new people, and chat with other artists.
- Stream your art! There will be a few #art-room voice channels on the LIFCO Discord for artists to stream their art process. This is a great way for people to watch you as you draw, and maybe even be enticed to commission you.
- Please have your own payment method ready (e.g. Paypal, PayNow), as LIFCO will not be responsible for payment matters with regards to your items or services. We recommend keeping your prices to SGD or USD currencies.
- Please have your own delivery method ready, as LIFCO will not be responsible for shipping your physical goods to customers. Since most of our attendees are from the ASEAN region, please take shipping costs into account when organising your price list.
- Do note that the channel will be inaccessible after the event, so keep a personal record of your orders that you can refer to after the event.
- If you make a Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook post about your merch and/or commissions at LIFCO, we will share/retweet it for you around 2 weeks or less before the event. Drop us a message on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook and we’ll get to it!
- Do ask if you need help. If you have questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us on any of our social media platforms listed below. During the event, there will be the #dealer-admin channel on the LIFCO Discord for you to ask questions and request assistance.
- Take breaks! Feel free to check out the other activities, games, and panels during the event. You don’t have to be stuck at your booth all day.
- Most importantly, have fun!
Click on the button below to register as a dealer!